12 Month Work and Travel Visa

Camp America Work Adventures
Are you a current university student or have you recently graduated?
If so, why not take advantage of our brother 12 month work and travel program?
This program is like Camp America, however it allows you to work and travel (in any role) in the US for up to 12 months!
To take part on the 12 month Work and Travel Visa Program with us you will need to be:
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • A tertiary student who has completed their first year
  • or a recent graduate from a post-secondary college/university/Polytech in Australia/New Zealand within the last 12 months. Please note that some exclusions may exist for Polytechnic courses.