- 25 Camps on the 15th January here in New Zealand to hire Kiwis.
- The camps have a specific list of what they are looking for so VIP access will be approved on an application by application basis after you have made your booking as long as you have your local interview by January 7th.
- We will accept those with the listed skills on the day, as new applicants – after a briefing and paying application fee.
- You’ll get first access to the camps if you have completed your local interview and application online before January 7th.
- Bring your togs and grab a swim at the beach after you score your Summer Camp job!
Camp Arbutus Hayo-Went-Ha is in NZ to hire staff for their boys lake site and girls lake site. This YMCA Camp is located in Michigan on Torch Lake and Arbutus Lake
International Gymnastics Camp is an amazing Gymnastics Camp in Pennsylvania. Many an Olympic Gymnast has been to camp here. If Gymnastics is your passion – this is the camp for you.
Located in Milford with some of the other NJY Camps, Nah-Jee-Wah is for younger children – Grades 1-6 but they get to try out all sorts of activities. Looking for Kiwis with childcare experience and great attitudes.
YMCA Camp Fuller accommodates 300 campers at any given time during the summer. But while the facility has seen growth and many improvements over the years, maintaining the rusticity of the camp has always been a primary goal.
Book NOW by filling out the booking form below
If you have not yet applied and think you would like to be interviewed by one of these camps please apply online now and then make your booking – and we will go check out your application online. That way if you’ve already applied and been interviewed you’ll get first VIP access to the camps.
There are some limited spots to apply and be interviewed on the day. Book Now to secure your place, and if your skills meet the camps lists you’ll get to meet the camps afterwards.
- If you live too far away – don’t panic – we have loads of camps to place you in through the normal placement process.
- But if you think you can make it – it might be very worth your while.
- Please check the skills list first before booking. These camps travel a long way to hire very specifically.